The GHS has a recovery focused intent, and is directed towards the results oriented caregiver and user
- Research shows real world, over ground training is vital to a user’s recovery
- The GHS helps regain healthy functioning for users living with a wide variety of standing and walking challenges
- Allows the user to take control over their rehab and recovery, and maintain dignity
- GHS components are protected by 4 national and international patents–all aspects of the GHS have been designed to address the user’s comfort, safety, and ease of use
- With its unique braking system, the GHS can also be used as a standing frame
- Users are in a secure environment, leading to confidence and willingness to participate
- Allows caregivers to assist users with therapies they could not otherwise do
- Users are protected from falling; they may sit and rest comfortably, as needed, during therapy
- Users can have e-stim therapies, and use AFOs, KAFOs, prosthetics and orthotics in the GHS
- GHS versatility allows for lower level balance activities to be accomplished with the user providing parallel bars where you need them
- Users can take the GHS into select outdoor, enriched environments
- Using the GHS, our clients are experiencing stronger, faster recoveries, and better psychological and physical health.
Questions? Call us at 877.299.STEP or Contact us today
Steffani Dubats JD, Executive Director, Sales Satisfaction, Second Step, Inc.
Please visit www.secondstepinc.com to find out more about the results oriented, clinically proven Gait Harness System® (GHS) and NEW Gait Harness System® II (GHSII). Many severely injured individuals who are using the GHS, and who were unable to walk in the 5, 10 and 20 plus years post their injuries, are now beginning to stand and walk again for the first time. The GHS helps individuals regain healthy functioning after challenges due to spinal cord injury, traumatic brain injury, stroke, cerebellar degeneration, orthopedic, neurological, lower extremity amputation, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, and other ambulation, gait and balance rehabilitation issues. The GHS is used world-wide in a broad spectrum of out-patient, in-patient, and home enriched environments. Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/walknews Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eugene-OR/Second-Step-Inc-Helping-People-Walk-Again/103792771475