- The GHS allows you to increase your level of functioning, obtain a healthier outcome, and perform greater movement than you could perform safely without the GHS’s support during over-ground therapy
- Because users feel comfortable in the GHS, they are better able to focus on walking, rather than not falling
- The caregiver and user do not have to wrestle with awkward, heavy or resistant equipment
- The GHS is an extension of the user, not vice versa; it follows the user’s lead
- The GHS is a therapy tool, useful for many clients working through a broad range of user challenges. However, always consult with the intended user’s doctor or health care provider regarding health related questions, including addressing the user’s specific medical issues, limitations, or needs.
Questions? Call us at 877.299.STEP or Contact us today
Steffani Dubats JD, Executive Director, Sales Satisfaction, Second Step, Inc.
Please visit www.secondstepinc.com to find out more about the results oriented, clinically proven Gait Harness System® (GHS) and NEW Gait Harness System® II (GHSII). Many severely injured individuals who are using the GHS, and who were unable to walk in the 5, 10 and 20 plus years post their injuries, are now beginning to stand and walk again for the first time. The GHS helps individuals regain healthy functioning after challenges due to spinal cord injury, traumatic brain injury, stroke, cerebellar degeneration, orthopedic, neurological, lower extremity amputation, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, and other ambulation, gait and balance rehabilitation issues. The GHS is used world-wide in a broad spectrum of out-patient, in-patient, and home enriched environments. Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/walknews Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/secondstepinchelpingpeoplewalkagain/